UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Multi Purpose Bags by Dot & Dot


Dot & Dot multi purpose storage bags are a must have. They come in a variety of sizes from large to extra small. They're made of a top quality strong mesh with reinforced stitching and heavy duty zippers. The mesh material also allows you to view what's inside of each of the bags. Also they feature a handy climbers clip attached to each bag that allows you to clip your bag to whatever you want. 

I have the extra small bag but don't be fooled by its size, this little bag holds a lot! I'm able to fit 3 lipsticks, a travel sized Qtip box, wet wipes, 2 chapsticks, dental floss, a lipgloss, and several pain reliever packets in the extra small bag and still have room to spare. It holds all this securely in my purse so I don't have to worry about losing stuff inside my purse or stuff falling out. The climbers clip even clips onto a hook inside my purse for extra security. I love how this little bag has allowed me to keep my purse neat and organized. 

These bags make great gifts for travelers or someone who wants to get organized. If you would like to order some here is the Amazon link to place your order: Dot & Dot


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Looks very nice! Would fit perfect inside my purse. I so need a new makeup pouch something nice and cute like this! Love the post! Cute pictures too!

    ReplyDelete