UA-53786252-1

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Uni 5 Star Purity 100% Pure Chilean Rosehip Seed Oil

Rosehip seed oil is great for the skin and hair. Its a great daily moisturizer that helps to reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, and sunburns. It does a great job at hydrating the skin and promotes healthy skin and nails. I love to use it on my cuticles because mine are very dry and rough. The bottle comes with a dropper top that makes it really easy to apply just the right amount and massage it into my cuticles. After using this product daily my once dry, hard, rough cuticles are now soft and smooth just like the pricey salon treatments. 

Also applying a few drops of this rosehip oil to the fingers and massaging it into my hair has made my hair a lot more manageable. My hair is no longer frizzy and flyaway. It smooths it out without weighing it down and makes it look dirty. Rosehip oil has almost no scent to it so it doesn't have an overbearing scent like a lot of other nail, skin, and hair treatments do. Its also all natural with no harsh, dangerous chemicals or dyes in it. Instead it is full of vitamins and minerals, organic, and freshly bottled for your convenience. 

Once you give it a try you'll love it I promise! Here is the Amazon link to grab yourself a bottle and start reaping the benefits of this:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I have been seeing Rosehip oil everywhere and didn't know what it was for so thanks for filling me in. I see I could use it for several products. Would love to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete