UA-53786252-1

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Instanatural Youth Express Eye Gel
Ultimate Eye & Face Treatment

The Instanatural company was nice enough to send me another great product of there's to review and tell you about. This one is the Youth Express Eye Gel. Its great for fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness, sagging skin, dark spots, and any other sign of aging on your skin. It's an all natural plant based formula. The company makes their products in the USA and our cruelty free. 

The directions tell you to apply the product twice daily in the morning and at night. It can also be applied under makeup. The eye gel comes in a plastic bottle with a pump top so you don't have to worry about using too much or spilling it. It comes out of the bottle in a thick gel, so its not at all watery and won't slide off your finger when you're applying it to your face.  You just smooth it into you forehead, cheeks, and around your eyes. It has no strong odors like a lot of the other creams on the market. It does have a very slight scent to it that reminds me of cucumbers, so its really refreshing. I've been using it and my skin feels firmer, and tighter and non sticky or greasy. It has removed a lot of the puffiness and dark circles under my eyes from not getting enough sleep. And a lot of the worry and frown lines on my forehead have faded and disappeared. It doesn't cause me any irritation or breakouts at all and has no negative effects on my sensitive skin. I definitely recommend you trying out a bottle for yourself.

Here is the Amazon link to purchase some for yourself:
http://www.amazon.com/Cream-Dark-Circles-Puffiness-Wrinkles/dp/B00KCFAZTE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1413502498&sr=8-1&keywords=instanatural+eye+gel



No comments:

Post a Comment