UA-53786252-1

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Puracy Natural Body Wash 
Citrus & Sea Salt Scented
If you've been following along with my reviews you know that I've done several past reviews of the Puracy products. The company has been nice enough to send me products several times. Every time I find out they are sending me something new to review I get really excited! I love their products!! Not only do they smell great but they do such a great job on whatever they're suppose to clean. And this body wash aims to please. It comes in a large 16 ounce bottle and they've included a salon pump so that makes it really easy to use in the shower. 

I use it with the body sponge you see pictured here. With only 1 or 2 pumps I have enough lather to wash my entire body with suds to spare.  It leaves my skin soft, smooth and smelling clean and refreshed. A lot of body washes tend to dry out my skin and cause itching, or they over moisturize and cause blemishes and breakouts. But that's not the case here, my skin gets just the right amount of moisture.  Everyone in my house loves using the Puracy body wash because the scent is clean and not overpowering or girly. 

Like I've told my readers before I love this company because they give back to the community and they are animal cruelty free. Their products are all made in the USA and are hypoallergenic and biodegradable. Their products are also PH balanced and gentle enough for even a babies skin. And as always vegan, nontoxic, and free of dyes and other harmful substances. 

Here is the Amazon link for you to purchase a bottle for you and your family. It also makes a great gift!

1 comment:

  1. I have tried this as well and highly recommend it to any one looking to go green! No chemicals and they donate back. Great company to support!

    ReplyDelete