UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Instanatural Pore Tightening Vitamin C Facial Toner
Renews, Hydrates, Restores
This is a great little addition to your beauty routine. You just spray it on your skin after you wash your face and wipe with a cotton pad or ball. It goes on easy and dries clean, so there's no greasy or sticky residue left behind. Instanatural products are never tested on animals and are made in the USA.

I have oily skin that is prone to breakouts and because of that it has left some really large pores in my face. This Vitamin C toner has helped to shrink my pores and not cause any additional breakouts. It has a really clean and refreshing scent to it too almost citrus like. 

Here is the link the products webpage where you can learn more or if you would like to purchase a bottle for yourself:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I have large pores as well that been there for years. I just gave up treating them. You don't know what I would give to treat them and get rid of them instead of just wasting my money on something that doesn't work. I've tried other InstaNaturals products and haven't been let down. I would definitely take a leap with this one as well. After checking out the link. It's definitely not overpriced. Will definitely look into this one. Glad you shared this post.

    ReplyDelete