UA-53786252-1

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Priority Chef Premium Garlic Press




Do you or someone you know love to cook? I know I do and I love to cook with fresh ingredients. Garlic is one that I absolutely love the flavor of  in my recipes. But I hate having to mince it up. The smell that it leaves on my hands lingers well into the next day. And I've ended up cutting my finger more than once trying to mince it into tiny pieces. Well not anymore now that I've gotten this garlic press. Its so easy to use! All you do is peel your garlic cloves, set them inside the press, and squeeze the handles together. And presto fresh minced garlic! Yep its just that simple!!




The 18/10 stainless steel makes this press really strong and durable as well as stylish. Its dishwasher safe but I've found it cleans up really easily by running under hot water. The lifetime guarantee lets you rest assured that it is built to last. The smooth handles fit snugly in even smaller hands so anyone will be able to comfortably use it.  I have really small hands and as you can see in the picture I can easily operate it.  This makes a great housewarming, shower, or holiday gift for all the cooks in your life.  The nice people at Priority Chef have given me a $5 discount code to give to all my readers who choose to purchase a garlic press off of Amazon. Here is the code: DK123YFT.  Remember when checking out just enter it in under Gift Cards and Promotional Codes then click Apply and you're all set. If you would like to purchase here is the Amazon link:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Nice nice nice! I cook with garlic nearly everyday! First it's so hard to mince.. even with the best knives. As embarrassing as this is to admit, I use gloves now when chopping garlic or onions lol so my hands does reek of garlic for days! This would be my favorite kitchen tool if I had it! I would love to get one of these. Looks very heavy and durable.

    ReplyDelete