UA-53786252-1

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Instanatural Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum
Hi I'm back again with yet another great product from Instanatural. This one is the advanced formula vitamin C serum. This is one of my favorite skincare products because it smells so good and leaves my skin so soft. I use it on my face and around my neck twice a day. It can be used with or without a toner and underneath your makeup if you wish. As you can see from the photo above it comes in a dropper topped bottle so its really easy to apply just the right amount. The serum itself is on the thicker side so it stays put on your finger as you're rubbing it into your skin. It has a nice citrus like scent to it that's not at all overpowering to your nose. Instanatural makes all their products in the US and never tests them on animals. 

If you would like to have softer, smoother skin on and around your face please give this serum a try. You'll be glad you did! Its a great deal on Amazon right now compared to the competitor's products. Here is the Amazon link to order a bottle for yourself or for a friend:

No comments:

Post a Comment