UA-53786252-1

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Lifeguard Charger Review

+Lifeguard Mini 1 Portable Charger


Have you ever been out somewhere, grabbed your phone only to realize the batteries dead? Then if you were lucky enough to remember to bring your charger, you got to find a place to plug it in and then sit there and wait for it to charge. We've all been there, you feel chained to the electric outlet. Well Lifeguard has come up with a way to release you from your charging prison. The Mini 1 is a portable charger that will charge almost anything and its small enough to fit in your purse or pocket. It comes with a USB cable to charge your cell phone, tablet, gaming device, or MP3. It also comes with an Apple certified lightning cable to charge your IPod, IPad, or IPhone. And if you've ever had to go and buy an Apple cord you know they're not cheap.


I decided to test this charger out on my HTC Evo android phone. It charged it from 10% to 100% in just over an hour. And the best part is you can keep on using your device as its charging. I also tested it with my IPod. Again it charged my IPod in just over an hour. Another device I tested it with was an electric E-Cig. It took it about 2 hours to fully charge my E-Cig. That is normal charge time for when its plugged into the wall by the way. So this little device would be great for the electronic cigarette user. 

I absolutely love how this little charger is so small and lightweight. It fits right inside a small pocket in my purse. When it charges something it doesn't get hot either like some chargers do. And when it itself needs charged it only takes about 5 hours. So you can plug it in overnight and its ready to go when you wake up. It can connect to a laptop or computer or a wall outlet to charge. 

This item makes a great gift for anyone with tech devices. Its great for the business person, a student, parents with children, or anyone that's on the go. It provides a safe way to charge your devices and will never leave you stranded somewhere with a dead cell phone. 

If you would like to purchase one for yourself or as a gift here is the link to Amazon to order:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. This would be a life saver for me. I always leave home and my battery is nearly dead. Yeh I have a car charger but need my phone when I'm in stores and my my car adapter the key has to be turned over for it to charge. So I find my self needing my phone all the time. Love how it's got a short cord too. I checked it out on amazon and it's not overpriced either Would love to get one of these!

    ReplyDelete