UA-53786252-1

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Leather Nova

Leather Nova Leather Cleaner, Conditioner, & Restorer Review


I was given the opportunity to review the entire line of Leather Nova cleaning and conditioning products. I was pretty excited about this because I have been shopping for a good, effective line of leather maintenance products. I had purchased a spray on protector from the store I purchased my leather coat at but it wasn't living up to its claims. My rather expensive coat was starting to feel rough and dry and the leather had a very coarse feeling to it. 

All 3 products come with either an applicator cloth or pads. The applicators are very soft and easy on even the most delicate leather. All 3 products feature easy to read and understand directions and go on easy and dry fast. Here are some before and after photos of my coat that I used these products on:



As you can see the leather was very dry and rough and in the early stages of cracking. Now here's some after photos:



As you can see the leather looks way more moisturized, almost all the cracks have disappeared, and its so much softer to the touch. My coat really does look new again and I'm so relieved its not dried out and cracking any further. These products are safe to use on almost any leather. Purses, shoes, belts, wallets, car upholstery, couches, and anything else you have that's leather and needs cleaned and protected. There's also no greasy residue left behind like with some other cleaners and protectors. 

This would also make a great gift for anyone in your life. Here is the Amazon links for you to place your order:



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. My steering wheel on my car is terrible. My husband's hands are always black lol from work so it could definitely use a good shine. As well as the seats. Great post! I can really see a difference in the jacket it looks good.

    ReplyDelete