UA-53786252-1

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Body Merry Hyaluronic Dew Serum & Pro -A-Serum 2.5% Retinol 
Today I'm going to tell you about 2 more great products from Body Merry. I've reviewed other Body Merry products and they've always been top quality. Today's 2 are the Hyaluronic Dew Serum and the Pro-A-Serum. Both are hyaluronic serums but they have slightly different ingredients. They both come in bottles with dropper lids so that makes it really easy to apply the products without worrying about using too much. 

Both serums are a thick, non watery liquid so it stays in place when applying. They are both infused with green tea also. Both serums can be used daily with or without a toner and can go under your makeup. You just gently apply a few drops to your skin and smooth in., both can also be applied at once. Since I began using both these products my skin has become a lot tighter, firmer, and smooth and soft. A lot of the fine lines around my eyes, smile, and between my eyes have faded drastically. These serums do not cause any skin irritation or breakouts. They skin clean so there's no leftover greasy or stickiness. 

Body Merry products are made in the USA and our never tested on animals. Here is the companies website link for you to gain more information or to try them out for yourself:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Great! I'll definitely support a company that doesn't test on animals! My skin definitely could use this. I have got to try a body merry product before and was my let down. After going to the link and seeing the price is decent I'll be picking one up. Great review.

    ReplyDelete