UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Turkish Cotton Towels Bath Sheet

Turkish Cotton Towels 40x80 Bath Sheet
 
These towels are beyond nice!! They are huge in size, a full  40 x 80 inches so they're big enough to meet anyone's needs. The colors of them are all really beautiful so it was hard deciding on which color to choose. Finally I choose the dark navy blue and it compliments my bathroom decor stunningly. Besides the navy they offer this array of colors: Blue, Rose, Green, Aqua, Chocolate, Ivory, and White. So there's a towel for everyone. 

Besides the stunning colors the quality and thickness of the fabric of these towels is second to none. I've bought towels plenty of times before and to get this quality you would pay big bucks! All the seems are double locked stitched so there's no chance of fraying or unraveling. I machine washed the towel in cold water before I used it and it didn't fade or stain at all. So the dye on these towels is top notch as well. I then dried the towel in a medium heat setting dryer and it came out so fluffy and soft and zero shrinkage. Its so soft and warm that I can't wait to get out of the shower and wrap up in it. Its really absorbent too! It soaks up the water off my body and hair in nothing flat! As you can see in the picture I have long, thick hair that takes forever to dry. With this towel my hair dries in half the time.

Another great feature is that these towels are pesticide and harsh chemical free so they are safe for sensitive skin and small children. These towels would also make nice furniture covers or they can even be used at a picnic or outdoor concert when you need a soft place to sit. 

If you would like to order some of these great towels for yourself or for a gift here is the Amazon link for you to place your order:
http://www.amazon.com/Turkish-Large-Sheet-Luxury-Eco-friendly/dp/B00K90JJX0/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1412281301&sr=8-14&keywords=bath+sheets%C2%A0within%C2%A0your






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! That's awesome! I bet it will be especially great for the winter after a shower. No way for air to slip in with a towel that huge. I hate having to jump out of the shower freezing it doesn't matter what the heat is set on in the winter bi still freeze. Nixe. Definitely want one.

    ReplyDelete