UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Exfolimate Face & Body Exfoliation












Did you know that soap and water doesn't always completely clean your skin? A lot of times makeup and dead skin cells can get left behind. Sometimes all those leftovers combined with dirt and oil can cause pimples and breakouts. The Exfolimate face and body exfoliating tool kit can help remove all that leftover skin and makeup. 

It comes with two different sized exfoliators, a large one for your body and a smaller one for your face. The kit also comes with handy wrist straps to attach to the tool to keep you from dropping it in the shower. And it comes with a guide to show you how to use it. The exfoliators micro groove technology gives you gentle, yet effective exfoliation. 

Here are just a few of the benefits from skin exfoliation:
  • Younger, more healthy looking skin
  • Smoother and easier shaving a waxing
  • Spray tanners go on more evenly
  • Improved cosmetics application, especially foundation
  • Less likely to get ingrown hairs and/or hair blockages below the skin
  • Perfect, salon quality pedicures
I found to get the best results from this product is to use it daily in the shower after you wash your face and body. Always allow at least 5 to 10 minutes in the shower before use. This will ensure that your skin is soft and hydrated so no pain or skin damage occurs. 

If you would like learn more or to purchase a kit here is the link:



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I have been seen exfoliating products all over social media now and didn't really know what they were for. I didn't realize what it could do for your skin. I would love to give them a try. My skin soo needs them. Thanks for the great review. It's really got me intrigued now. If u get them, I'll stop back and let you know how I like them!

    ReplyDelete