UA-53786252-1

Monday, October 13, 2014

Whirl-a-Style Ponytail Voluminizer & Extender

Are you looking for a stylish way to accessorize your ponytail? Its so easy that anyone can do it with the Whirl-a-style. 
They even include a helpful DVD to teach you how to use their products and provide some stylish hairstyle ideas.
I received 6 hair elastics (3 pink & 3 black) along with a 1" Ponytail Extender and a 3" ponytail extender. 
Here's why I love these:
  • I have long, very thick straight hair and most ponytail holders don't hold or tightly support my hair in a ponytail. It always looks sloppy and loose. My hair also causes the hair elastics to stretch out and break in no time so I'm always buying more and more packs of ponytail elastics. But the Whirl-a-Style elastics hold my hair tightly in place all day long. There's no sliding and they have yet to show any signs of stretching out. 
  • I love the hook and eye closure on the ponytail elastics. It makes it so easy to remove it from your hair. There's no hair pulling.
  • The ponytail elastics don't allow my hair to wrap around them and get pulled out. So there's no pain involved in putting your hair up and taking it down later.
  • The ponytail extenders hold tightly to my hair, stay in place and don't weigh it down. 
  • They give my ponytail a really nice lift and keep my hair away from my neck. 
  • The colors and animal print patterns are really cute and stylish and compliment my outfits. They give me an extra little pop of color in my hair. And they are so cute I get lots of compliments when I go out about how cute they are and how they really set off my ponytail. 
  • They are really easy to attach to your ponytail and even easier to take out. There's absolutely no fuss compared to other hair accessories I have bought in the past.
  • I love all the styles you can create using these products.




I certainly recommend these to anyone with long hair especially those that are like me with thicker long hair. Also if you're like me and you love fun hair accessories and you love animal prints. Most of their ponytail extenders come in both zebra and leopard. I love the zebra one that I received it matches so much of my clothes. These would make a great gift to those young and old.
If you would like to place an order here's the link to          Whirl-a-Styles website:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Those are super cute! I too have thick hair and every pony tail I have breaks or is too small to fit. I normally just buy a dollar pack till u break them all but wearing my hair up a lot, would be nice to have a stylish look. Nice blog post! Love the way of words. Sound great

    ReplyDelete