UA-53786252-1

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion

with Aloe Vera, MSM, & Jojoba Oil
Here's another great product from Foxbrim, its the Vitamin C lotion. This lotion is thick and soaks right into your skin almost immediately. There's no oily or greasy residue left behind on your skin. Its safe to use on your face or to use as a body lotion. Just like with other Foxbrim products this too is not tested on animals and is made in the USA. It comes in a plastic bottle with a handy pump so you get just the right amount without having to worry about spilling it.

I used this lotion on the dry areas of my face up around my hairline and it softened and smoothed my skin in just a matter of days. I also used it to help out some dry, rough patches of skin on my knees and feet. It cleared both of those areas up beautifully too. And the gentle formula doesn't cause breakouts and irritation to my sensitive skin. There's no strong fragrance odor either so you don't have to worry about your lotion giving your sinuses a workout. Once you rub it in there's no scent at all. 

Here is the link for you to order a bottle to try for yourself:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. It's got some strong ingredients in it! I love the cute little container it comes in. Great review. Dry skin will be terrible for me this winter. So ill need something to help me get through. My elbows and legs gets cracked oh its awful. Would love to give this a try I know it has to be pretty powerful with those ingredients.

    ReplyDelete