UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Bamboo Cutting Boards

Bamboo Cutting Board Set

Every kitchen needs a good set of cutting boards and these are by far the best I've seen. They are made of top quality bamboo that is stronger and lighter than other cutting boards that are usually made of maple. These boards are really soft and smooth too, so there's no rough spots of splinters anywhere on these. The set of two consists of a Extra Large 18"x 13" board and a Medium sized 13" x 8.5" board. They come with a lifetime guarantee against warping and cracking.  Care of these boards is so easy they clean up with hot, soapy water and a cloth, and dry very fast. Once a month they need to be treated with a food grade mineral oil that can be purchased at your local store for cheap. 




I use my boards for chopping fruits, veggies, and meats. They stay put on my counter tops and don't slide around or rock. I absolutely love how thick these boards are, the thickness is quarter sized! So you just know you're getting a top quality product here. I display my boards in my kitchen because they are just too beautiful to put away in a drawer.  
If you would like to surprise someone with a great gift for their kitchen or treat yourself to some great cutting boards here is the link to place your order:

1 comment:

  1. Those are super thick and the bottom looks like it's pretty big. Just what I need cause I chop up a lot of stuff! I can't believe they are as thick as a quarter! Would love to have this set!

    ReplyDelete