UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Adjustable Selfie Monopod Stick


Have you ever wanted to take a photo of yourself with either your smartphone or your camera but no one was around but you? And you don't want to run the risk of your phone or camera getting stolen from asking a stranger to take the picture. So you're left with trying to take the picture yourself but it never turns out quite the way you want it. You either get your  arm holding the camera or phone in the shot or its way too close up. Well now there's a solution for this and its called the monopod stick. A monopod stick allows you to hold your camera or phone far out away from you so you can snap the photo. It holds your camera or cell phone securely in its grasp and your camera or phone's delay button allows you to get the perfect picture. 

This monopod from CLD brands has a far reaching adjustable stick that extends out to 36 inches. It also has a convenient carrying strap that allows you to carry the monopod around your wrist. It also has a rubberized handle that allows you to easily grip and hold onto the monopod. It holds almost any smartphone and has the option of converting it into a camera holder as well. It collapses and fits comfortably in your backpack or purse. Makes a great gift for you or for the traveler in your life. Never miss out on a great photo again.

I love using mine to take photos of myself when I'm out enjoying nature. It works really well even with my older, less popular smartphone. It collapses down to fit perfectly in my bag so its easily transportable. 









If you would like to learn more or to place an order please click the link provided here:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love that stick! I need one bad. I hate taking right in the face pictures. I need it for videos too! Great photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I have never heard of these before. I would love to try one. I take family selfies so it's hard to get a shot with the camera directly in front of you.
    Your a very pretty girl.

    ReplyDelete