UA-53786252-1

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Bee Sili Super Grill & Oven Gloves & Basting Brush




Want a way to safety handle hot foods in and out your oven or off the grill? Then be sure to check out the Bee Sili silicone gloves. They are made of thick, sturdy silicone that provides a protective barrier between you and hot foods. The science involved with these gloves is that silicone is non toxic, heat resistant, water repellent, insulator, and is very flexible and malleable. 

These gloves are also dishwasher safe, so you just put them in the dishwasher when they get dirty. Regular fabric made oven mitts don't give you this level of protection and they dirty and stained in no time. I use mine to remove hot pans out of my oven so I don't get burned. I can't even feel the heat when I'm holding a hot pan of boiling food. 

Along with the gloves you also get a handy silicone basting brush. Its great to use when you're grilling and need to add barbecue sauce or any other sauce you want to add to your meat. It also works great inside when you're basting your turkey. Cleanup with this brush is also easy because like the gloves it goes right in the dishwasher as well.

If you would like to learn more about Bee Sili or to place an order please click on the clink below:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I really need these I have dozens of common mittens, in no time they start falling apart. Plus they are not thick enough and I still get the heat from the pan. Plus it you try to wash them they get even worse and loose what little thickness they have. So I'm very interested in trying these. It's great that you can wash them in the dishwasher! The food looks great too :) hoping on Amazon to check them out!

    ReplyDelete