UA-53786252-1

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Softy All Purpose Sanitizing Wipes

Winter is fast approaching and that means cold and flu season is on its way too. Keeping your counters and other surfaces clean as well as regular hand washing can help prevent you and your family from getting sick. The Softy wipes can help you keep things clean, sanitized, and smelling fresh. They come in a large container with 150 wipes inside. Each wipe kills 99.9% of germs and has a fresh citrus scent.  They are also thick and sturdy but soft and gentle enough for you to use on sensitive skin or surfaces. These wipes are also alcohol free so your skin will not burn or turn red from using them like a lot of other hand sanitizers do to me. Softy wipes also contain vitamin E and aloe so they leave your skin feeling soft and smooth as well as being clean and sanitized with a light citrus scent. 

I love these sanitizing wipes they are by far the best I've ever used. A lot of hand sanitizers and wipes I cannot use because the alcohol in them burns my skin and it takes the sheen off my manicured nails. So I'm just left with washing my hands a lot which really dries out my skin and makes it sore. I'm so glad I found and got to review these awesome wipes that I can use even with my nails.

If you would like to order a tub of them for yourself to use at home, at work, or for your business, here is the Amazon link for you to place an order:

#softy

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Alcohol in wipes take off my nail polish too. And I won't use them on my daughter. We just wash too. But having these would really benefit me. I love that you get a 150 sheets. Something that don't break like common wipes.

    ReplyDelete