UA-53786252-1

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Yalmeh Aloe Super Youth Eye Cream


Yalmeh has done it again with this great eye cream. Its ingredients are organic and all natural and plant derived. Yahmeh does not test on animals and is made in the USA. This eye cream can be applied under your makeup and can be used daily. It helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and fade puffiness and dark spots. It also helps fade those pesky dark circles that we all get under our eyes from not enough sleep.

It comes in either a tube or in a jar, and is very easy to apply. The formula is thick so it doesn't slide off your finger when applying, but not too thick to wear its difficult to rub in. It's lightly scented and the scent smells really fresh. It rubs in easily and doesn't leave behind any greasy or sticky residue. The aloe vera is very soothing to my skin. I use it twice a day after I shower and I use it around my eyes, forehead, and cheeks. It has done a great job fading out some dark spots I had and some lines that were starting to form on my forehead. This is a great product to help you minimize the signs of aging. 

If you would like to order here is the link to place your order:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds really nice. I love how the company doesn't test on animals and it's an organic cream. I read that 60% of what's applied to your skin absorbs. So I'm definitely checking it out.

    ReplyDelete