UA-53786252-1

Monday, November 24, 2014

Alpha Grillers Stainless Steel  Grill Brush
I love to grill if its hamburgers, chicken, pork chops, steak, ribs, or even hot dogs. Cooking outside in the fresh air and nature can be a lot of fun. But with all that cooking your grill can get really dirty. All the grease and burned on food can leave a big mess. So you need a good grill brush, or else you're straining and scrubbing to get your grill clean. The Alpha Grillers grill brush gets your grill clean with ease.


It's made of tough quality long lasting stainless steel bristles and a strong 18" long steel shaft. The long length allows you to clean without burning yourself. The handle is large enough for two hands for when you really need to scrub off trouble spots. And the plastic on the handle makes it comfortable to hold. This grill brush is 3 sided and expertly designed to get between the grates and into tricky corners other brushes miss. This makes for a faster and more efficient cleaning experience. 


I haven't been able to try it out yet on my grill. The weather where I live turned cold and it snowed so grilling is a no go this time of year. But I can tell you this. This grill brush is way nicer than any brush I have purchased in the past. It is made stronger, the bristles are longer so they get into tighter spots, and the overall feel of the brush is strong and durable. Upon comparing it to other brushes I had this one is definitely number 1 in my book. I can't wait until warm weather returns so I can get out there and try this out.

The grill brush comes with a 1 year guarantee and is hand wash only. It is safe for all types of grills too. If you would like to pick one up for yourself or for a gift here is the Amazon link for you to place an order:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I love how it's 3 sided and has long bristles that would make it so much more effective than the one we have. It's like metal hook looking things it's not nice. And doesn't get a good cleaning. Very nice review and informative for us as always!

    ReplyDelete