UA-53786252-1

Monday, November 17, 2014

Majestic Bombay Stainless Steel Eyebrow  Slant Expert Tweezers

Here's something for the ladies! These eyebrow tweezers have hand filed perfectly aligned tips. They also have a matte finish so they have a nonslip grip. Made from quality stainless steel and have a lifetime sharpening guarantee. 


I use my tweezers to shape and pluck my eyebrows. My eyebrow hairs are really coarse in some areas and fine in others. I needed a pair of tweezers that could handle both types of hairs. These grasp firmly onto my unwanted hairs and gently yank them out. And they get the hairs the first time every time. So there's no irritation and having to go back and fight stubborn hairs that just wont pluck out. The hot pink color of these tweezers is also really stylish and girly. They are a great addition to my beauty care arsenal. 

If you would like to pick up a pair for yourself or as a gift here is the link to click to place your order:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like another great product from Majestic Bombay. I remember when you did the splinter tweezers. I love the color if this pair and the blades are shaped for perfection. I really need a god set of tweezers.

    ReplyDelete