UA-53786252-1

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Yoga Design Lab 12oz Zoto Bottle

I really needed a good water bottle for both hot and cold beverages. This one really goes above and beyond my expectations. The Yoga Design Lab Zoto Bottle holds 12 fluid ounces. Its made with double walled stainless steel and is vacuum insulated. You can fill it with either hot or cold beverages which makes it perfect to use year round. The Zoto bottle will even keep your beverage either hot or cold for up to 6 hours. So if you're exercising, at work, or just out running errands this is a great companion to keep you hydrated and thirst quenched. 

Some other great features of the Zoto bottle is it is free from BPA, phthalates, lead, and other harmful substances. Its uniquely designed with a tightly fitted, flip open lid with a safety lock to prevent the lid from opening and liquids leaking or spilling out. It also features easy sipping technology with it designed lid that easily fits your mouth. This bottle doesn't retain flavors from one beverage to the next. So no coffee tasting water! And it has an extra wide mouth for easy filling. The bottle is reusable and recyclable too.

I've been using the Zoto bottle everyday and it works great. It fits in my car's cup holder easily. It's not like a lot of water bottles that have built in straws that need cleaned out and get in the way when you put ice in your drink. The flip open lid is really nice! I don't have to unscrew a lid and lose it under the seat when I'm driving. It stays put and snaps right back in place when I'm done drinking. That makes it safer when I'm driving because I don't have to take both hands off the wheel to get a drink. I love how it holds both hot and cold beverages. Now that its getting colder outdoors I love taking coffee or hot cocoa with me when I'm out running errands. When it needs cleaning I just rinse it out in the sink with hot water and leave it open to dry and its ready to use again and again. 

Here's a shot of the lid

 And a photo of the locking mechanism to keep it from spilling.
If you would like to grab a Zoto bottle for yourself or pick one up for a gift here is the Amazon link for you to click and place your order:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. That's a cute water bottle! I love the symbols! I have an Amazon Account so I gog to check this out. I need something for hot/cold beverages for my hot chocolate and cold drinks

    ReplyDelete