UA-53786252-1

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Furry Paws Supply Pet Urine Odor & Stain Remover


Anyone who has a pet knows that pet urine is really hard to remove from carpets and upholstery. If you don't find the accident right away and get it cleaned up it can be almost impossible to remove the stain from some surfaces. And even if you remove the stain the odor can sometimes linger for months. I'm a dog lover myself I've owned dogs since I was 6 years old and I have owned pugs and pitbulls for almost 15 years now. I have carpeting in nearly every room of my home and that can be a nightmare when you have an older dog or a new puppy. So I had a few older urine stains on my carpet. I decided to give this cleaner a try on them. 

This cleaner is professional strength and is also safe and nontoxic to use. This was really important to me since I have a pug with sensitive skin and allergies. He is no doubt my furry kid and I would never want to expose him to anything that could harm him or cause him irritation. This cleaner has a mild citrus like scent to it that smells pretty good. Its really easy to use I just wetted down and toweled up the excess water, then sprayed the cleaner on the spot and let it sit for about 20 minutes. I then used another towel to blott up excess water again and let it sit to dry. Once it was done and dry the stain had faded out significantly. I repeated the process 2 more times and now the stain is completely gone and no odor whatsoever. I am very happy with the results and would highly recommend this to anyone with older carpets like I have. 
This cleaner doesn't irritate or cause any issues with Yoshi at all. He seems to even like the scent of it. This is definitely something that I will keep on hand in my home from now on. If you would like to purchase a bottle for your home here is the handy link to Amazon for you to make your purchase:

#furrypaws



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I have some old spots on my carpet that won't come up for nothing from my pets. It drives me crazy. I have to watch what I use or it irate my daughter and pets. Love that this doesn't bother yoshi.

    ReplyDelete