UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Morea Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Age-Delaying Serum


Hydrate * Brighten * Restore

Morea Naturals hyaluronic acid serum is made paraben free and is 72% organic. It also contains green tea and vitamin C. This product is also cruelty free so its not tested on animals. The bottle has a nice pump which makes it easy to get just the right amount and not waste any. The serum is nice and thick and comes out as a clear gel. It goes on easily and dries fast and doesn't leave behind and sticky or greasy residue.
 I've been using it for a few weeks now and I can honestly say that my face is softer and smoother and my skin has a healthy glow to it. Also my skin seems to be tighter around my eyes and mouth and my smile lines are far less noticeable. My skin seems to have more elasticity to it and dark spots appear lighter. Also I have deep, large pores in my cheeks from years of acne and this serum has made them look far less noticeable and deep. My skin looks a lot more even. It cause no irritation or redness and no breakouts or other side effects occurred when using this. I'm glad I tried the product and I will continue to use it because I'm really loving the results from it.

If you would like to try a bottle for yourself here is the link to purchase:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. My skin could definitely use this. I also have years of acne and pores. Nothing will get rid of it. Need something fast!

    ReplyDelete