UA-53786252-1

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Bru Joy Pizza Cutter



Who doesn't love a hot fresh pizza right out the oven? Its cheesy and delicious, but can be difficult and dangerous to cut when its fresh out the oven. That's why I love this Bru Joy pizza cutter. Its super sharp so it cuts right through any pizza and any amount of toppings you have on your pie. The large 4 inch blade cuts through an extra large pizza in no time.  The handle fits comfortably in your hand and the rubberized grip keeps it from sliding from your grip while using. There's also a built in finger guard to keep you safe from cuts. Its dishwasher safe too so cleanup is easy. This pizza cutter is made of top quality stainless steel that will not rust. It comes with a lifetime warranty so you can buy with confidence knowing you're getting a quality product. 

I love to use my pizza cutter on both frozen pizzas and homemade pizzas. When I make one of my homemade pizzas they get rather thick because we pile on the toppings. This cutter easily handles even the thickest pizzas. It also works great cutting chicken or steak quesadillas and cheesy garlic bread. I'm also going to use it to cut fresh dough when I bake fresh cinnamon rolls and to cut the cake for my pumpkin rolls for the holidays. It will do a great job cutting the straight lines that I will need.

If you would like to pick one up for yourself or as a gift, here is the link on Amazon for you to place your order:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pizza! That's making me hungry! Love the Bru Joy Pizza Cutter! They are a great company. It's awesome that the pizza cutter doesn't rust. Everyone needs a great pizza cutter and this looks like it's the one.

    ReplyDelete