UA-53786252-1

Monday, November 10, 2014

Makeup Bag with Display Sheet

At first glance you might think this is a rain hood or something to cover something up with. But you're wrong its a handy little makeup bag. It's made out of durable nylon and has a drawstring pull closure. Also its made in the USA, which is always a plus. 

Now this bag is not huge, so if you're like me and have plastic tote's full of your cosmetics, don't expect it to hold all of that. Here's how I use it, as a handy little bag to carry my makeup essentials for a night out on the town, special occasion, or as a travel makeup bag. It does hold everything I need for those such occasions. I love the display sheet because I can slide everything out of the bag and onto the sheet and see easily what I need. The sheet also kind of contours inwards on the sides, and that helps to keep items on the sheet. When I'm ready to put everything away I just grab the end of the sheet and everything slides right back down into the bag. Then you just tuck the sheet over top your makeup and into the bag, and then you the draw string to secure it closed.


It fits conveniently in your suitcase or bag and provides a safe and secure way to store your makeup. If you would like to pick one up for yourself or as a gift here is the link to purchase:



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a good material. I definitely carry makeup around all the time. It's hard to find something I'm looking for when it's loose in my purse! Love this.

    ReplyDelete