UA-53786252-1

Sunday, November 23, 2014

SunLabz Fast Battery Charger For Rechargeable Batteries
Everything takes batteries from toys to tech items, remotes to small appliances. And the cost of all those batteries really adds up. But here's a great budget friendly solution that will keep your wallet nice and fat. The SunLabz rechargeable battery charger is an 8 bay charger that holds either AA or AAA batteries. I purchased an 8 pack of AAA batteries off of Amazon from SunLabz for $11 and charged them in fully in about 8 hours. That's really fast compared to other rechargeable batteries that took close to 24 hours to fully charge. I plan on purchasing a pack of the AA batteries here soon too because they are priced really cheap too.

The charger itself has a really nice LCD display that is backlit. The refresh button is also a nice touch. I love how the LCD display light up numbers 1-8 for each battery and slows a progress photo for each battery. Also the batteries are really easy to insert and remove from the charger. As a woman with fingernails this is a blessing! After charging all the batteries I went around and replaced the old failing batteries in my TV remotes, milk frother, and flashlight. Now everything works really good! My flashlight is brighter than ever, my milk frother is working at 100%, and the remotes all work with just a light touch to the buttons. I am so pleased with this!!! Another thing is that these rechargeable batteries last for up to 1000 charges and are stronger and last longer charge per charge compared to standard alkaline batteries. So this is a great value that will save me money for years to come.

If you would like to order the SunLabz battery charger or the SunLabz rechargeable batteries here are the links to both products:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing deal. I would love to stop buying batteries. With all the toys in our house... we go through them like clock work.

    ReplyDelete