UA-53786252-1

Sunday, November 30, 2014

LizTek Waterproof Bluetooth Shower Speaker
Today I have something cute and fun to tell you about today. This is the Liztek waterproof, Bluetooth shower speaker. It comes in fun colors like yellow, blue, and green and can be used in the bathroom right in the shower. The oversized suction cup holds it securely to your shower wall. The sound quality of this little speaker is really remarkable. It produces clean, clear sound with an above average amount of bass. It comes it a USB cable that allows you to plug the speaker into a USB port to charge it. This speaker is compatible with all your Bluetooth devices like IPod, cell phones, tablets, and laptops. Another great feature is you can take phone calls with is speaker all while being in the shower or taking a bath. The built in controls on the speaker allow you to control your music and phone calls. You can pause, play, skip, answer a call, and turn on and off. 

I've been using my speaker in my shower along with my IPod. I'm able to leave my IPod in the other room safely away from moisture from the bathroom and play all my music on the speaker. Its a lot of fun being able to listen to music while showering or relaxing in a bath. This is definitely one of my favorite new things around the house.

If you would like to order one for yourself or as a gift here is the link to place your order:

#ShowerSpeaker


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Nice that's huge! Love the color! I would love to be able to change songs in the shower. This would make a perfect gift for me!

    ReplyDelete