UA-53786252-1

Friday, November 7, 2014


Yalmeh Glory Eye Bright Gel

Looking for a eye cream that is safe and gentle and is cruelty free? The Yalmeh glory bright eye gel It helps reduce fine lines, combat puffiness and those dark circles we all get from time to time. Yalmeh is so confident their product will work and you'll be happy with it, they offer a 90 day money back guarantee. 

I've been using the eye gel for about two weeks now and I've noticed definite improvement under and around my eyes. I use the gel mornings and at night after showering. I use it during the day under my makeup and at night before bed. The vitamin E and plant stem cells help to rehydrate and rejuvenate my skin. The dark, grey cycles under my eyes are gone and bright skin has replaced them. The little bit of puffiness I had, almost like bags under my eyes has also went down. I had a few fine lines under and to the sides of my eyes, especially when I smiled. Those are fading and far less noticeable now. 

Yalmeh eye gel contains all natural ingredients. So there's no toxic chemicals or cancer causing additives. It is mineral oil, sulfate, alcohol, propylene glycol, and paraben free. Instead it contains plant stem cells, matrixyl 3000, and hyaluronic acid to turn back the clock on the effects of aging. 

Yalmeh eye gel can be found on Amazon if you would like more information or you would like to order a tube for yourself here is the link:
Yalmeh Glory Bright Eye Gel



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I have eye puffiness and dark circles bad! It's hard to find a cream to get rid of them. It looks awful though I want to be glowing not having dark circles from lack of sleep. I love that you get a 90 warranty! I am definitely interested in checking them out. What makes it even better is that it is cruelty free and chemical free. Those are the brands I like to support. Great post!

    ReplyDelete