UA-53786252-1

Monday, November 17, 2014

Fire Talon by Power Tek

Looking for a great holiday gift for someone you know? Maybe a Dad or brother, husband or boyfriend? Then check out the Fire Talon by Power Tek. It features heavy duty construction and an LED flashlight on both ends. That's right a flashlight on both ends!! Other features include:
  •  spring loaded needle nosed pliers 
  •  wire strippers 
  • wire cutters
  •  spring loaded scissors
  •  phillips and flat head screwdrivers
  •  can opener
  •  3 inch self locking blade
The handle is made with a sure grip rubber handle that allows non slip easy gripping even in dark, cold, or rainy conditions, The black oxide stainless steel construction makes it tough and durable while being attractive in appearance. Comes also with a 1 year warranty.


I've found that I can easily use all the tools in this multi tool. A lot of knives like this can be difficult for a woman to operate but this one didn't give me any trouble. Each tool easily slid right out and after using snapped right back into where they belonged. Its also not overly bulky and heavy like a lot of other knives tend to be. This is a really great multi tool with the added bonus of LED lights.

If you would like to order one for yourself or for someone you know as a gift here is the link to click to place your order:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to show this to my husband. He installs security systems so he needs wire strippers and cutters, screw drivers and pliers . A tool all in one would make it so easy for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, this looks like s handy tool. I hate having to plunder in my took bag hunting the tool I need. Would be nice to own one.

    ReplyDelete