UA-53786252-1

Monday, November 3, 2014

X-Shade Car Sunshade

X-Shade Car Sunshade Best For Front Windshields

Here's a great way to keep your car cool and protect your interior from sun damage. The X-Shade car sunshade is easy to use and provides shade from the sun's harmful rays. It unfolds in seconds and go right inside your front windshield. I use my sun visors to secure it in place and that's all you need to do to protect your car and keep it cool. As you can see its over sized design protects every inch of my windshield completely blocking out the sun. When not in use it easily folds up and gets stored in its handy storage pouch. The nylon material its made from is black on the inside and a reflective silver on the outside to help direct the sun's rays away from your car. I used to have an accordion style sunshade for my windshield but it was always bunching up and it didn't cover my entire windshield like the X-Shade does. It also left in light and didn't keep the car nearly as cool as the X-Shade does. 


If you would like to order one for your car or as a gift for someone else here is the link to place your order on Amazon:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. My vehicle has leather interior, so it's a pain to sit in during the summer. I have been looking for a windshield visor, I tried one but the thing wouldn't even stay in it. So we couldn't use it. This one looks excellent and love the storage bag. I'll be clicking over thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would really come in handy especially when its hot outside. I hate getting into a hot car. Also I like how it keeps the sun off your interior.

    ReplyDelete