UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Jolly Awesome Pet Tags

Jolly Awesome Pet Tags

Are you looking for a fun and practical way to protect your dog if they're ever lost or stolen? Then take a look at Jolly Awesome Pet Tags. I was given the opportunity by this great company to make Yoshi a few tags. I had never gotten around to purchasing ID tags for my dog so I was thrilled that I got to review these. The website is very easy to navigate and allows you to download photos of your pet from your computer or your photo. It then allows you to pick custom colors and fonts for your tags. So the options are limitless on creating your own custom unique tags. 

Tags can go anywhere too. You can attach them to your keys as I've done here, or on a jacket's zipper, a purse or backpack, pet's collar,or on a chain. These tags allow you to show off your pet even when he or she is not with you. They are made very sturdy and  the print quality on them is exceptional. Jolly Awesome works hard to ensure you will love your pet tags. They emailed me when I my order was shipping and told me that if for any reason I was not happy with my order they would work to make me happy. I love doing business with a company that cares about their customers. 


Here are some more photos of Yoshi's tags. 




If you would like more information or to place an order please come check out their website by simply clicking on the link here:



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Now those are super cute! The quality looks like is really sharp! I would love to get a set for Maggie & Samson!
    It's nice that they emailed you to make sure things were 100%
    your dog is just absolutely adorable! I got to get these!

    ReplyDelete