UA-53786252-1

Monday, November 24, 2014

Gurin Weight Gurus Stylish Kitchen Scale 
Kitchen scales are great for those trying to lose weight or eat healthy. They allow you to weigh out your portions and only eat the amount of something that you want. The Gurin kitchen scale is both stylish and modern, as well as accurate and easy to use. I love the shiny black glass design on this scale. On first glimpse it almost looks like a tablet computer. The large LCD display and blue back lighted screen make it easy to read, even in poorly lit areas. Batteries come included with this scale, so its ready to go right out of the box. Its equipped with 4 high precision GFX sensors that provide accurate measurements. Measures weight from 0.05 oz to 12 lbs. You can take measurements in pounds, ounces, milliliters, fluid ounces, and grams. 

I absolutely love this scale, it has become my new favorite kitchen gadget! Its so cool looking and takes really accurate measurements. I love how you just set things on it and it measures them. It's helped me a lot with losing weight and keeping track of my portions daily. I use it also to measure postage to see how many stamps I need to add to packages. Its even accurate on stuff like that. 

My overall impression of this scale is that its accurate, stylish, and a real value at $19.95 on Amazon.com. If you would like to pick one up for yourself, or as a gift here is the Amazon link to do so:



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I love it $ so stylish and would look amazing in my kitchen. Everything is black and and red.

    ReplyDelete