UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

BTipsy Lemon Squeezer
Professional Jumbo Lemon Squeezer Review

If you're tired of squeezing lemons by hand or don't want to invest a lot of money in a juicer, then this gadget is for you. The BTipsy lemon squeezer is made from high quality stainless steel, and comes with a 3 year warranty. So you know its built to last and will not break. Very easy to use it requires almost no effort at all to squeeze, and it extracts the maximum amount of juice from lemons and limes. It fits lemon, limes, and some oranges like blood oranges. It's very useful it can be used to make fresh lemonade, limeade, cocktails, fish, salad, recipes, and so much more. The lemon squeezer is dishwasher safe and very easy to clean. 

I've included a short video of me demonstrating how to use the product if you would like to watch just click the link:

If you would like more information or you would like to order one for yourself or as a gift, here is the link for you:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Great video! It's nice to see that know that certain oranges will fit. I squeeze by hand and it's very challenging and frfrustrating plus very time consuming when I try to make lemonade. This would be a great addition to any kitchen!

    ReplyDelete