UA-53786252-1

Monday, November 24, 2014

PowerTek Flash LED Headlamp

Today I got a really handy little gadget to tell you about. This is the Powertek Flash LED Headlamp. Its great for when you need light in a dark space. Rather it be when you're working on your car, doing DIY projects around the house, or working outside in dark or dimly lit areas. Another great use for this is to attach it to your bike helmet and use it while biking. It provides a bright light so you can see far out ahead of you. The control buttons are rubberized so they are easy to use and comfortable against your fingers when pressing. It also has a red light and a blinking red light to also draw attention to you if you need to. The 4 functions are white LED High, Medium Low, Flashing, and off. The adjustable elastic band is soft and fits snugly around my head and is surprisingly comfortable on. The light itself also can be adjusted downward if need be to see something better. Its powered by 3 AAA batteries that aren't included when purchasing. Its really long lasting too, just 3 AAA batteries can supply up to 120 hours of light from this little lamp. I've got mine powered with rechargeable batteries so I'm good to go.

If you would like to order one of these really handy lights or order one as a gift to someone in your life that could use it, here is the Amazon link for you to place your order:




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like your about to go coal mining! Cute minner! My hubby would totally love this. I may try to sneak it on my Amazon account without him seeing go for a Christmas gift. This would be so helpful to use both when he is doing maintenance on our car. I hate having to stand there and hold the flash light for ever

    ReplyDelete