UA-53786252-1

Monday, November 24, 2014

Gurin Digital Bathroom Scale
This is really a sharp looking scale that will complement any bathroom decor. It features "Accurate Step-On" technology. What is that you say? It means you just step on the scale and get an instant, accurate reading. The extra large 4.3 inch LCD display with blue backlight gives you a bright, large, easy to read display. It's easy to read in any light and from a long range distance away. Perfect for older adults or those with trouble seeing. 

This scale is also equipped with 4 of the latest version high precision sensors. Its so accurate up to 400 lbs or 180 kg. The tempered glass is extra thick and sturdy. Its also auto-calibrated and automatically turns off to conserve battery life. It runs off of 4 AAA batteries and batteries come included with the scale upon purchasing. Also comes with a handy body tape measure. 

I love how this scale you just step on and it comes right on and right away you have your weight. The large, blue back lighted display is really nice and easy to read. I love the clear, tempered glass it makes a great modern looking edition to my bathroom. 

If you would like to purchase a scale for yourself or as a gift, here is the Amazon link for you to place your order:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's see through glass. I didn't know what it was at first glance but I love that scale. It's really nice. Love the big display on it.

    ReplyDelete