UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Alpha Grillers Garlic Press & Peeler Set
I cook a lot and I love using fresh herbs and ingredients in my cooking. And one thing I love is garlic, but it can be a real pain to peel and cut. But not anymore with the Alpha Grillers Garlic Press and Peeler set. This set comes in a handy lined storage box to keep your press in when not in use. The press is made of heavy duty 18/8 stainless steel. Press and peeler are both dishwasher safe so cleanup is really easy. The peeler is made of a durable silicone too. 

Both the peeler and the press are really easy to use and make adding fresh garlic to your recipes a snap. The press easily clamps down over the garlic clove and minces it to a fine pulp. It can also be used to mince other ingredients too. Makes a great housewarming, hostess, or holiday gift. Here is the link to Amazon to place your order:



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I have had several garlic press to break. The chamber is always plastic and don't last. I cook with garlic daily, so this would be nice to have.

    ReplyDelete