UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Brillante 11 Watt Clear Incandescent Light Bulbs

These light bulbs are a great value they come in a box of 20 and they last and last. They can be used in signs, lamps, fixtures, and chandeliers. They put out bright, warm light that compliments your room. The clear bulb gives your light fixtures an elegant, modern look. I love how they are bright but not overly bright. They just put out a soft glow that is perfect for my living, bedroom, and bathrooms. These bulbs are long lasting too and since they are only 11 watts I'll definitely be saving on my electric bill. And who doesn't like to save money? 

If you would like to order a box of these bulbs for your own home here is the Amazon link to place your order:



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. That's the way I Like my rooms to look, bright but soft glow. I thibk it gives more of a comfy feeling and also too much light gives me a headache. They also look nice to.

    ReplyDelete