UA-53786252-1

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Smart Weigh High Precision Digital Cuisine Scale with Removable Bowl
Here's a must have kitchen accessory for anyone looking to lose weight or maintain healthy eating habits. The Smart Weigh Digital Cuisine Scale is easy to use and perfect for any age group. It features a large backlit, digital screen that makes it easy to see and read. The large removable bowl has a capacity of up to 2 liters. This scale is powered by 2 AA batteries that come included in the box so it's ready to go right out of the box. It takes measurements in grams, kilograms, ounces, pounds, OZT (Troy Ounces) and DWT (pennyweight). OZT and DWT are used for measuring gold and silver. 


The removable bowl is really handy. It has a pour spout on it that helps a lot when you're pouring liquids. And its dishwasher safe. This scale is very accurate too its accuracy is a tenth of a gram. The weighing platform is large enough to weigh larger items as well. This is a great kitchen scale and has made a nice addition to my kitchen. I've been eating healthier for about 2 months now ever since I was diagnosed with some pretty serious health problems. I use it everyday to weigh out my portions of fruits, veggies, and other foods that I need to eat more or less of. I recommend it to anyone needing to get healthy or lose weight.

If you would like to order one for yourself or for someone you know here is the Amazon link for you to place an order:

#TOP2KG


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I like this better than others I have seen because it has the removable bow. I need one to separate the family pack ground beef I buy.great post!

    ReplyDelete