UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Health Gurus Blood Pressure Monitor

We're all getting older and we have to take care of ourselves and part of taking good care of ourselves is having a healthy blood pressure. Recently I decided to start monitoring my blood pressure because both sides of my family history has hypertension and high blood pressure sufferers. 




This monitor is really easy to use and comes with a large print back lit LCD screen So its great for any generation. The controls are really easy to understand making this monitor a breeze to operate. It allows you to keep track of your readings with a 60 entry memory, and it accommodates 2 users. Some of the features on the LCD screen are a convenient clock with time and date, a pulse/irregular heartbeat sensor, hypertension indicator bar, and systolic/diastolic and heart rate readings. When you read through the manual it provides you with some knowledgeable facts about what good and bad blood pressure readings would be and what the average is for having normal pressure. This monitor comes with everything you need including the cuff, batteries, and even a handy carrying case with a handle for easy storage and handling. 

This is by far the best monitor I have ever used. The cuff is soft and fits securely on my arm. It takes accurate readings and logs them so I can look back. If you would like to pick one up for yourself or for a friend or loved one here is the Amazon link to order:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. That's a really nice kit. The carrying case too. Love that it's black. And the kit is extra small.

    ReplyDelete