UA-53786252-1

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Zen Living Snowball Diffuser/Humidifier/Nebulizer 

Just in time for winter and all the colds, flus, and allergies comes this handy little device to help ease stuffy heads. Not only does it lightly release just the right amount of moisture into the hair to keep you comfortable. But it also acts as a diffuser when you add your favorite essential oil to the water. Mist spray flow can be controlled with the convenient controls on the front of the unit.

It also comes with a really cute and functional light that changes colors. The light can be quite relaxing to watch as your resting or falling asleep and is perfect for all ages. Light can be turned on and off or set to a specific color with the touch of a button.  The snowball is really easy to use and operate. No bulky or messy filters to fool with like other humidifiers. You just fill it up with a glass of water and its good to go for up to 24 hours. 

Be sure to check out my short video of setting up the humidifier on YouTube at:




Makes a great gift and don't forget to pick one up for yourself. Just click this link to place your order:



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Now that is so much nicer than your common humidifier. I love the Green Colo to make a night light. And the round globe is awesome. I really need one for this weather I stay stuffed up bad.

    ReplyDelete