UA-53786252-1

Monday, November 24, 2014

Dr. Song Professional Teeth Whitening System with 44% Pure Carbamide Peroxide


Almost everybody wants whiter teeth. Rather if your teeth have been stained by food, coffee, smoking, age, or whatever else will all want teeth we can be proud of. Or we have a special function like a wedding coming up and we want to look our best. Well that's where the Dr. Song teeth whitening system can come in handy. 

Just one kit is good for over 50 whitening sessions. It is made of a gel solution that is made up of 44% carbamide peroxide. It comes with a white LED light that comes batteries included right out the package. And thermoform trays for your teeth to snugly fit into. It meets all USP standards and is completely FDA compliant. 

I had never used a teeth whitener before attempting to use this product, But the company is really cool and emails all their customers with detailed instructions on how to use this product. The instructions were really easy to understand and the product worked easily. It took a bit to get used to the taste of the teeth whitener since I had never used one before. But after just a moment or 2 I got used to the peroxide taste. After using the whitener my teeth looked a lot whiter and felt really clean and slick. Kind of like that "just left the dentist after a cleaning" feel. I feel with regular usage of this product my teeth would continue to get more and more white. Here is my after shot:

If you would like to order a whitening kit for yourself, here is the Amazon link for you to place your order:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Now that looks like an incredible kit and a very expensive one. I bet this would be better than paying 400 to have my teeth cleaned professional. I would love to try it.

    ReplyDelete