UA-53786252-1

Monday, November 24, 2014

Body Merry Stretch Mark & Scar Defense Cream
We all have blemish scars, scars, stretch marks, or other imperfections on our skin. But sometimes we want them gone or at least faded. Body Merry Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream is here to help. It is a safe and natural way to have beautiful skin. The product itself comes in a 4 ounce tub and has a nice thick, creamy texture. It rubs into skin easily and leaves no sticky or greasy residue afterward. Instead skin is left soft and smooth. It is very lightly scented so it has no unpleasant or overpowering odors. 

Body Merry cream is made from organic cocoa butter and shea butter. It is enriched wuth vitamins e, c, b3, and b5, and contains pure plant oils. Body Merry products are made in the USA and are never tested on animals. The cream can be used for women and men. It is gentle on the skin and doesn't cause any breakouts or irritation to sensitive skin. Also it is gentle enough to be used daily. 

After continued daily usage on some pretty noticeable scars I had on my upper thigh I am happy to report it faded the scar to almost completely invisible. Plus it made my skin really soft and smooth in that spots where I applied it. Just for science I decided to use it on a dry skin rash that I have been having on my legs around my knees. Well within a week my dry, cracked, itchy skin was soft, smooth, and almost new looking. So I guess I found yet another use for such a great product.

If you would like to order a tub of it for yourself to try or as a gift, here is the Amazon link for you to click to order:




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Body Merry has some great products I have tried one. I definitely need something to clean up my stretch marks. It's great the are a cruelty free company and plant based.

    ReplyDelete