UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Instanatural Stretch Mark & Scar Cream
For Prevention & Reduction
Powerful & Nourishing



I was given the chance to review another great product from Instanatural. This is a stretch mark and scar cream that really works. It contains cocoa and mango butter, rosehip, evening primrose and grape seed oil, and vitamin C. Those ingredients give the cream a really nice scent and it leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Instanatural products are made in the USA and never tested on animals.

What I love about this product is that its thick enough to where its not watery and it doesn't slide off your finger. But its not too thick to where its hard to rub into your skin. It soaks right into my skin and leaves no greasy or sticky residue behind. I've been using it on my legs and thighs daily after my showers. I had some faint stretch marks and lines on my upper thighs and they have faded to where they are barely noticeable. This gives me a lot more confidence when wearing shorts or a skirt. 

Another use I've found for this cream is that it really does a number on my dry, itchy skin. I've had dry, itchy legs for months now and nothing has ever seemed to help. I take hot showers and I shave daily and it leaves my legs very dry and itchy. I also get a rash when its really bad. Since I've begun to use this cream daily my legs aren't itchy anymore and the rash disappeared. They no longer look dry but smooth and hydrated. Its become my savior from dry, itchy legs.


If you would like to purchase a bottle for yourself or would like more information, here is the link:




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I have several of the Instanatural Products. Haven't been let down yet. I'm sure this would be a great benefit to several skin marks I have.

    ReplyDelete