UA-53786252-1

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sano Naturals Vitamin C Serum Daily Skin Revitalizer & Eye Gel

Looking for a way to keep skin feeling soft and smooth? Then take a closer look at Sano Naturals vitamin C serum and eye gel duo. They are both maximum strength for maximum results. Made with organic aloe and jojoba oil to soothe and moisturize for softer, smoother, younger looking skin. These products are safe to use under makeup and don't cause any breakouts or skin irritation. Sano naturals are also made in the USA. 
I've been using this for over two weeks now and my skin feels a lot smoother and softer. The skin around my eyes and cheeks feel baby soft and smooth. It has faded out a lot of the dark spots that I had around my eyes and lips. It has also smoothed out a lot of old acne scars that I've had for years. It dries fast on your skin and doesn't leave behind and sticky or greasy residue. There's also no overpowering scent to irritate your sinuses. I would recommend this product for anyone wanting smoother, softer, younger looking skin.

If you would like to purchase some for yourself here is the Amazon link for you to buy:

#SanoSerum


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. It's nice that it doesn't make your skin sticky or greasy. That alone makes me not want to use stuff on my face or touching it I hate the touch on my fingers! This stuff sounds great!

    ReplyDelete