UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Instanatural Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum
For Flawless & Youthful Skin

I have another great Instanatural product that I reviewed and want to share with you. This is the age-defying and skin clearing serum. It contains retinol, salicylic acid, vitamin C, and niacinamide. As with all Instanatural products they are made in the USA and not tested on animals.

What I like about this serum is that it comes in a bottle with a dropper top so its easy to dispense just the right amount without wasting any. It has a nice, almost citrus scent to it that isn't overpowering and doesn't linger. It soaks into my skin quickly, and dries fast with no sticky or greasy mess left behind. It also leaves my skin feeling soft and not tight. It fades dark spots, and smooths fine lines. It also helps tighten large and deep pores and make them far less noticeable. When using the product I had no irritation or redness, and no breakouts. The longer I use the product the better my skin looks and feels.

Here is the link to learn more or to order some for yourself:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Another great pot! The dropper makes it so much easier to use I bet. I'm beginning to notice fine lines so I need something to slow it down. Will definitely have to take a look at this!

    ReplyDelete