UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, November 11, 2014


Dot & Dot Travel Medium Luggage Organizer

Today I'm bringing you another great product from Dot & Dot Travel. This is the medium luggage travel organizer. It is available in a wide variety of colors like black, blue, pink, orange, purple, etc. I chose the purple because it so happens to be my favorite color. Like all the Dot & Dot bags this bag is really spacious. I was able to store 5 bath towels in one of these bags and still have room to spare. Its dimensions are 13.75" x 9.75"x 3"
These cubes are really easy to clean and care for, just wash them by hand and hang to dry when they become dirty. They are made of a strong, durable nylon material. The zipper is heavy duty and smooth running on its track. And the mesh on the top of these cubes is great for allowing a breathable storage container for your belongings and allows you to see what's inside of each cube. Great for traveling and going through airport security.

Makes a great gift for a friend or loved one or an essential travel accessory during the busy holiday travel season. Here is the link for you to place your order:
#PackingCubes

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. I love the Dot&Dot Travel line. They are stong and sturdy packing cubes. And they are cute. I love how I can purchase colors to match the suitcase I already own. Great price to. Love the photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some other self storage companies benefit from people who are unable to pay the rent for their storage unit by having auctions to sell their possessions. But this team is very nice, professional, and helpful.
    storage in amberley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink cubes! But I have to choose neutral color because I share with my husband. I like using Dot&Dot's double-sided packing cubes.

    ReplyDelete