UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer
With Winter fast approaching and the temperatures already chilly we all need a good moisturizer to keep our skin healthy and hydrated. This Body Merry moisturizer really does the trick for me. Its gentle on my skin and doesn't cause any breakouts or irritation. I can use it under my makeup without any problems. It makes my skin feel baby soft and the green tea leaves my skin looking younger and having more elasticity. I use it twice a day after I take a shower or wash my face. 

Body Merry products are made in the USA and are not tested on animals. They use all natural and organic ingredients to give you a high quality, good for your skin product. This moisturizer comes in a 3.4 fluid ounce body so you really get your moneys worth. And the pump top bottle makes it easy to dispense without spilling or wasting. 

If you would like to purchase a bottle for yourself or as a gift please click on the following link to make your purchase:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Body Merry seems to impress me more and more as I have been following your blog. I love that it's made in our home country and don't test on animals. And it being organic I'm all for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would support any company that doesn't test on animals. I can't purchase but I'll share this post to my friends, I have a lot of girls on my page that would be interested. Nice post Mrs. Clem

    ReplyDelete