UA-53786252-1

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Super Clear Shower Curtain Liner by Smarty Pants featuring Extra Heavy Duty Vinyl
Lately I have been working on giving my bathroom some much needed sprucing up. I got new towels, new rugs, added some new accessories, and replaced the shower curtain liner. The old one had become hard water stained, had a little mold on it, and overall looked old and dingy. This one I was chosen to review is really nice and would of been something I would of picked if I had purchased one. It is really thick just like the package promises. And I love how its so clear, my old liner was clear but frosted and it always looked kinda old even when it was new.  Here is my new and improved shower:


Some other great features this liner has to offer is that it resists mold, mildew, and bacteria, and has seemless edges and metal grommets. The top is also reinforced to resist tearing. It measures a large 72"x 72" so it easily fits a standard shower. Care of this liner is really easy as well. All you need to do is wipe it clean monthly with a soft rag or sponge to keep it looking clean and new. This shower curtain liner can be purchased off of Amazon at this link:



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how many liners I have broken. Last one I broke I never bought another one. But I would get this one cause it's heavy duty. It would actually stand my bathroom.

    ReplyDelete