UA-53786252-1

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Big Slice Apples 
Are looking for a way to get the healthy benefits of fresh fruit in your diet but don't always have time to shop for fresh fruit? Well Big Slice Apples are healthy and delicious and come in a wide variety of flavors. They are little pouches that contain kettle cooked apple slices in flavors like: 
Natural
Cherry Vanilla
Pineapple Passion Fruit & Fiber
Raspberry Hibiscus & Green Coffee Extract
Banana Mango & Hemp Seed
Cinnamon French Toast
Boysenberry Chocolate
Blueberry Pomegranate 
There are 16 flavors in all and they come in 3 collections which are Pure, Fit, and Luxe. Each 4.5 oz pouch is non GMO, gluten and fat free, no high fructose corn syrup, and most are under 100 calories. They can be eaten right out of the pouch with a spoon or used as a topping over yogurt or frozen yogurt. Also they can be spread over a waffle for breakfast, or mixed in with hot cereal. They can even be paired with salad. They are available in both the 4.5 oz size and a 19 oz sharing size. 

My personal favorites are the Cinnamon French Toast, Pineapple Passion Fruit and the Natural. Although all of the flavors are good and I didn't have one that I didn't care for. They are available online for purchase at Big Slice Apples and at most Target stores. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. The cherry vanilla sounds amazing. Well actually they all do. This would be great to keep in my purse when I'm on the go fof me or my daughter to ssnack on. I only purchase gluten free products. So I would buy this in a heart beat.

    ReplyDelete